While drinking my morning tea, I noticed my online chum, Jan (Isijem) had confessed to some sordid, little quilty secrets. So I headed over to read Amy's (the original secret sharer) list and then Mr Sparkles at Molli Sparkles and grabbed the button there too.
So here is my list of quilty confessions -
- I love brown. There I said it! ( dodging the bullets)
- I am not Batik prejudiced.
- I can't sew a zipper to save my life!
- Once our puppy peed on a quilt block when I was doing a layout on the floor!
- I am completely self taught thanks to the wonderful wonders of youtube among other internet tools.
- When I first started quilting I used the cheapest thread you can find and poly wadding - you know the super lofty, cheap as chips stuff! Nasty!
- I will now only use Aurifil threads because they are excellent quality and love Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 batting.
- I will often choose to hand quilt over machine quilting. I prefer the look (gasp!)
- I do not iron clothes but will happily press quilt seams ALL DAY!
- I cut my own EPP templates as I refuse to buy something when I can make them myself.
Feel free to share your list too!