Thursday, 5 December 2013

Birds and butter

Oh yes that is what has been inspiring these bee block designs by some clever ladies.

First up are some flying geese called Migration for the lovely Charlotte at Displacement Activity.  Charlotte is queenie for our Bee a Brit Stingy month and I can't wait to see all these blocks of geese together!



Meanwhile over at our Siblings Together Quilting Bee, Hannah has been thinking about butter and chose a giant (20 inch) churn dash block to make with some beautiful Moda fabric.  I think this range is Pot Luck by American Jane.






Today has been crazy crazy weather here.  Gales this morning, sunshine and calm, then hail and now snow/sleet!  Fortunately my lovely in laws offered to pick the kids up so I don't need to do my 15 minute walk to school ( that is just one way!) today. 
Stay warm!
Collette x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks. Keep safe in all that weather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks, rotten weather.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!