Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Do you have your copy yet?

Of Fat Quarterly that is?  The Christmas issue is out now and jam packed with Christmas inspired projects and fabrics.


There is even one by me!  My Winter Trees table runner using the most gorgeous Winter's Lane Christmas fabric.


Here is a sneak peek and the full instructions and requirements are in Fat Quarterly Issue 15.


It is an honour and exciting to have my wee runner featured among all the other fab projects.

This is my first Christmas make and I am sure it won't be my last one.

What have you been working on for Christmas?
Collette x

7 comments:

  1. Yes I do :) your runner is lovely. That fabric is gorgeous, I've got a fat quarter stack waiting for my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your runner is super cute! Well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runner looks fabulous.....congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on having your runner published. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you!!! What a fab wee runner, no wonder they wanted to publish it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!